Tuesday 6 March 2012

Another day.

Last night M. stayed at my place over night for the first time, aside from spending most of the evening in his truck as he played taxi it was a pretty decent night. I find myself losing more grip on my control by the day when I am with him, I'm not going to say it is a bad thing but it is rather fascinating. I've never lost control with anyone before but I can ohnestly admit that I am enjoying it.

If you ever find someone you can comfortably let go of all control with and know it will be okay then never let him or her go, it is an experience you don't want to miss out on.
Letting go of control, doing things you normally wouldn't, and just living life in every aspect is mentally fullfilling.

Its too late to turn back, don't look back, do it all, even that which you thought you would never do.
No regrets, ever

No comments:

Post a Comment